1. Intellectual Property Rights
1.1 Ownership: Glossaryofai.com and all of its contents, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, logos, and software, are the property of Avibrary or its licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
1.2 Restrictions: You may use the content on Glossaryofai.com for personal, non-commercial purposes only. You are not permitted to reproduce, modify, distribute, display, perform, or transmit any part of the website without prior written consent from Avibrary.
2. User Conduct
2.1 Prohibited Activities: When using Glossaryofai.com, you agree to abide by the following rules of conduct:
- Do not violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Do not engage in any unauthorized or unlawful activities.
- Do not upload or transmit any harmful or malicious content.
- Do not disrupt or interfere with the functioning of Glossaryofai.com or its services.
- Do not parse or extract HTML pages or content from Glossaryofai.com without prior written consent from Avibrary.
3. Disclaimer of Warranties
3.1 Availability: We strive to ensure that Glossaryofai.com is available at all times. However, we do not guarantee uninterrupted access or that the website will be error-free.
3.2 Accuracy of Information: Glossaryofai.com provides information related to aviation terms and definitions. While we make every effort to provide accurate and up-to-date information, we do not guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or completeness of the content on our website. The information provided on Glossaryofai.com is for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon for any decision-making.
3.3 Third-Party Websites: Glossaryofai.com may contain links to third-party websites. These links are provided for convenience and do not signify our endorsement of such websites. We have no control over the content or practices of third-party sites and disclaim any responsibility for them.
4. Limitation of Liability
4.1 Indirect Damages: In no event shall Avibrary or its affiliates be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with your use of Glossaryofai.com.
4.2 Limitation of Liability: Our total liability for any claim arising from your use of Glossaryofai.com shall not exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing the website.
5. Modification and Termination
6. Governing Law
Your Previous Searches
- Label Encoding: Label Encoding is a process of converting categorical data into numerical form that can be used by algorithms to improve predictions. In this process, each unique category is assigned a unique integer value. Label Encoding is useful when th ... Read More >>
- Numerical Data: Numerical data refers to data that consists of numerical values, such as integers or real numbers. In data science, numerical data is often used for statistical analysis and machine learning algorithms. Numerical data can be continuous or d ... Read More >>
Figure AI wants to create autonomous humanoid robots that can support labor shortages amid a waning workforce, the company's website says....
News Source: Business Insider on 2024-02-24
A collection of groups closely aligned with Donald Trump’s campaign are preparing to launch an effort to land Republicans a historic chunk of the Black vote in the 2024 elections....
News Source: NBC News on 2024-02-24
Google apologized Friday for its faulty rollout of a new artificial intelligence image-generator, acknowledging that in some cases the tool would “overcompensate” in seeking a diverse range of peo...
News Source: ABC News on 2024-02-23
A magician says he utilized AI to create the audio he was paid to create for a fake Joe Biden robocall. Republicans are suddenly rushing to support IVF....
News Source: NBC News on 2024-02-23
A New Orleans magician says a Democratic consultant who worked for Dean Phillips’ presidential campaign hired him to create the audio for what authorities say may be the first known attempt to use a...
News Source: ABC News on 2024-02-23